The Dorchester Hotel London Teacup and Saucer Royal Worcester Mid Century Modern
Rare Bespoke Royal Worcester Porcelain - from the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London. Rare Royal Worcester Porcelain, Bespoke Tableware for the famous Dorchester Hotel, Mayfair London. Decorated with the famous Dorchester'D' Monogram - Rare original Mid Century Pieces. Listing is for one cup and saucer, additional pieces are available. Good condition, no cracks or chips, usual signs of use and age.
Approx Size: Cup: 5.5cm h saucer 13.5cm w. Circa 1960s Rare Royal Worcester Porcelain, Bespoke Tableware for the famous Dorchester Hotel, Mayfair London.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Cup & Saucers".london" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Set Includes: Tea Cup & Saucer Set
- Pattern: The Dorchester Hotel
- Custom Bundle: No
- Theme: London, British, Hotels
- Department: Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Type: Cup & Saucer
- Finish: Glossy
- Time Period Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Brand: Royal Worcester
- Material: Porcelain
- Vintage: Yes
- Backstamp: Printed
- Color: Blue and white
- Number of Items in Set: 1 Cup & 1 Saucer
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Features: Decorative
- Origin: Staffordshire
- Item Height: Approx Size: Cup: 5.5cm h saucer 13.5cm w
- Item Diameter: Approx Size: Cup: 5.5cm h saucer 13.5cm w
- Shape: Round
- Product Line: Century