Royal Worcester WESTCHESTER GOLD ENCRUSTED TRIM Lot / Set 114 pieces ENGLAND
Imported directly from Royal Worcester in England. Elegant 22 Karat Gold Trim, Gold Encrusted, Black Band. We have a lot of china - takes time to take pictures of it all! Royal Worcester was established in 1751 and is believed to be the oldest or second oldest remaining English porcelain brand still in existence today. He let his two sons run the concern, with John Flight taking the lead role till his death in 1791.
In 1788 George III, following a visit to the company, granted it a prestigious royal warrant, the word'Royal' was added to the name. The standard printed factory mark, included the number 51 in the centre that refers to the year 1751 when the Worcester Porcelain Company was founded by Dr John Wall.
The mark can appear in any colour, and on a variety of materials. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Plates". The seller is "royal-english-china" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: 22 KARAT GOLD ENCRUSTED AND GOLD TRIM
- Product Line: Royal Worcester
- Material: Bone China
- Pattern: WESTCHESTER GOLD
- Type: Set consisting of 97 pieces
- Color: Black on White, Gold Encrusted
- Number of Items in Set: 114
- Origin: ENGLAND
- Brand: Royal Worcester
- Production Style: Art Pottery
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1970-1979
- Model: WESTCHESTER GOLD ENCRUSTED
- Original/Reproduction: ENGLAND